Updates about Amy (that’s me):
– I traveled and lived out of a backpack for a year and it was totally awesome.
– I got a new job working as an assistant to a CEO of an awesome non-profit and it’s really awesome.
– My new year’s resolution is to go to a happy hour once a week and sit at the bar by myself which will probably be supremely awesome.
– I still have plenty of work as a Happiness Consultant which is obviously very awesome.
– All three of my kids are living interesting, happy, grown-up lives and are way more awesome than I could ever have hoped to imagine which is more awesome than all of the other awesome things combined.
– I also feel sad, and mad, and don’t like the way the world is, more often than you might think for someone whose life is so awesome. But let’s face it, a lot of the things about the world really do suck.
Oh well… ya can’t have everything.
Whatever, whatever, amen.